MARKET RESEARCH FOR INFORMED MARKETING STRATEGY & CONTENT
MARKET RESEARCH FOR INFORMED MARKETING STRATEGY & CONTENT
Leverage our in-depth industry knowledge and ability to interview hard-to-reach capital markets executives, to conduct your market research projects and deliver the insights you need to make the right decisions.
WHY CHOOSE US FOR MARKET RESEARCH?
We help capital markets data and technology vendors to understand and talk to their target customers within financial enterprises.
We work closely with you to understand your business challenges and your objectives for the market research and we then design a tailored project to directly address those aims.
Combining our deep industry knowledge and our well-known ability to interview hard-to-reach senior-level executives with purchasing power in capital markets, we can uncover insights and deliver the answers you’re seeking to inform your decision-making.
HOW MARKET RESEARCH DELIVERS RESULTS
The results from your market research project can be used in many ways to:
- Identify opportunities for product development or new markets
- Uncover and/or test marketing messages and positioning
- Understand what might be holding back your products and services
- Learn more about the competitive landscape
- Gain knowledge about current industry trends and influences on purchasing decisions
- Provide content to feed into marketing campaigns in multiple formats (infographics, quotes, white papers, presentations or content for events and webinars, and more)
1. DEFINING THE PROJECT
A market research project is collaborative and we work closely with you to ensure we get the right focus for the project - it’s one of our super powers!
- We hold a kick-off call with your team and subject matter experts to define the objectives, scope, and target demographic of the research
- We deliver a scope document and detailed questionnaire as well as a list of target types for interviewees that will shape the research for your review to ensure we’re on the same page
2. CONDUCTING THE RESEARCH
A-Team draws on its extensive network of contacts to secure interviews with your target demographic.
- We typically conduct 30-60 minute interviews with key executives for a qualitative approach
- We collate and analyse survey responses, leveraging our deep industry knowledge to interpret the findings and what they mean for you
3. DELIVERING THE RESEARCH
1. Internal Presentation: If the research is for internal strategy, product development or other areas where decision-making is needed, we deliver the findings with a presentation to your team of all the key findings and conclusions, and answer any questions you have.
2. External Marketing: If the research is for content marketing purposes, we deliver the findings in the form of a produced white paper with stats and graphics where relevant (read more about our white paper process and marketing campaign here).
These approaches can be combined, where sensitive data is kept internal but broader content can be packaged into a white paper for marketing purposes.
We deliver the research and desired content to your team with the key findings and conclusions, answering any questions you have
CONDUCT A SURVEY TO GIVE US DATA AND CONTENT AROUND A SPECIFIC INDUSTRY TOPIC
This is one of our most in-demand project types, and we have conducted this type of research for many of our clients. As an example, for a joint Bloomberg and Deloitte campaign, we conducted a survey of North American investment managers about the current state of buy-side enterprise data management, digging into issues such as how EDM is perceived today, current approaches, gaps in the current approach, where opportunities for improvements lie, views on managed services provision and more.
WE HAVE A PRODUCT IN USE WITH ONE CLIENT BUT NOW WE NEED TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO EXPAND
For a UK-based data management software start-up we hosted a full-day workshop with their key executives. We worked through a set of questions to understand the company and product proposition, their growth ambitions and plans, strengths and weaknesses, their target buyer personas, key messaging, competitive landscape, potential use cases, channels to market and more.
We then delivered a concise report that delivered a high-level marketing strategy, including a go-to-market plan with key messaging and USPs. We continued to work with this client on the go-to-market plan - delivering high ROI by helping to put them on the map in our industry, delivering brand recognition, valuable connections for partnerships, and a funnel of leads to build on for sales.
WE NEED MORE SALES LEADS AND TO BE SEEN AS THE GO-TO PLAYER IN THIS MARKET
We have worked with a UK-based vendor in the data management space over several years since they started. We helped them get onto the map as a unique provider of their type of services, and generated leads that have led directly to high value sales for them. As their budget has grown, our range of activities with them has too. They are regular sponsors of our events - live and virtual - in London and New York, and join shared webinars each year and have advertised across various products.
PARTNER WITH US TO AMPLIFY OUR MARKETING CAMPAIGN AND DELIVER AWARENESS AND SALES LEADS
For a large international vendor, we formed the cornerstone of their 2-year marketing campaign around a specific regulatory topic with the aim of raising awareness and generating leads. They partnered with us on a series of webinars, sponsored handbooks and we created survey-based white papers for them. They also had a strong presence at each of our RegTech Summit events as well as partnering on custom events including roundtables and half day briefings. We delivered a record number of sales leads, which has led to our continued work with this client.
DISCOVER NEW MARKETING OPPORTUNITES
If you would like to find out more about our marketing opportunities you can either get in touch directly by emailing [email protected], or view our editorial calendar of webinars, events and more, and request our media pack to find out more about sponsorship packages.
View our latest editorial calendar to see the scheduled events, webinars, awards and more across all the hot topics of today.
REQUEST OUR MEDIA PACK
Request our media pack to learn more about our sponsorship options.